Well, it's official. I am going to Africa! The plane ticket is paid for, the hotel room is reserved, and when our financial advisor finds out, he will probably be in a corner somewhere holding his knees rocking back and forth screaming "Why God, Why!"
We Townleys figure you only go around once. This is probably the craziest thing I've ever done, but life is fun like that. My biggest drawback is that I hate flying...and it's a 21 hour flight just to get there. THAT should be interesting.
Anyone have one of those hand held DVD players?
On a personal note, I'd like to thank the government police (K-9 division to be exact)for my ticket this morning...all three cars (two of them were "for backup"). That was fun. No really, boys. It's always fun to have an overzealous guy give you an $80 ticket (for what SHOULD be a warning) AND then add "Yeah. We could tow your car if we wanted to." Thanks.
christmas time
13 years ago
2 comments:
Yay! Africa! That's so great. I look forward to seeing pictures.
-amy
Now, you know you only got the ticket because the cop saw you eating the last bite of the donut, and you had an empty Dunkin Donut box!!!
Probably not good to recognize that they are Police-In-Gear also, the 60's phrase still rubs the cops the wrong way LOL.
Post a Comment