Okay, I stole this link from Wade. ClickHere But seriously... THIS WOMAN MARRIED A DOLPHIN. Some people I can look at and think "Everyone is different and different is okay". Others I just want to slap.
Okay, that is effing crazy. And I think we all know what word I want to actually put there. But you have to be totally batpoo loco effing insane to marry a effing dolphin.
That's not an expression of individuality, humanity! That's a sign of mental retardation.
4 comments:
Okay, that is effing crazy. And I think we all know what word I want to actually put there. But you have to be totally batpoo loco effing insane to marry a effing dolphin.
That's not an expression of individuality, humanity! That's a sign of mental retardation.
There is some sort of joke I could make here... but there are too many to choose from! :)
Ok..I only have one question. What last name did she take? And Niall, I love you man, but this is just too funny.
here in america, the land of the free, we won't even let two humans marry if they're the same sex
see
this is why you gotta respect the rest of the world
Post a Comment