Monday, January 02, 2006

Bathroom Blues

Day Two: the bathroom saga continues.
Today I woke up with a new vengence for the pipes that won't budge. All of my local friends are not answering my calls. Honestly, I don't blame them. So, I called around to find a plumber - no luck. My former realtor actually came over to help me and he hooked me up with a plumber who I am waiting on presently. In the mean time the water has been turned off... I painted whatever I can reach, I've removed most of the flooring, and the light fixtures. I'm having horrendous flashbacks of our first month living here.
# Trips To Lowes - Two and holding
Current State of Bathroom:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the color!

The Townleys said...

Thanks, me too! It's going to look REALLY good once the tile is in. I'm excited about that!