This is me and Deda
This would be us singing a birthday song that sounded alarmingly similar to "The 12 days of Christmas" You can guess who's idea this was (cough-mom-cough) -- I'd like to note that Alex didn't bring his girlfriend because he was worried she'd find out how psycho we are and dump him. All I have to say is I know Rob would have been down with this.

All the women... I don't know what it is about us and making faces... maybe Alex made a smart decision not bringing his girlfriend.

> This is the Bunnel/Kukich cousins....again with the faces.
4 comments:
I like the way you & Laura are making the exact same face. Very cute!
I think you have me confused with our cousin, Kimmie. I'm the idiot trying to look "angry"
D,
Your Deda looks great for 90. Maybe we should hook him up with my 91 year old grandmother (I'm visiting her in England this Spring).
Gary
Oooh sorry Gary, Deda doesn't go for older chicks! Besides, he's still married. Baba's 83 and they will both probably out live me at this rate!
Post a Comment