Wow, that IS good. If I ever get a date, and that date leads to a relationship, and that relationship leads to an engagement, remind me to call this guy.
Awwwww, I am really restraining myself from saying something utterly sarcastic. But you guys do look great (as always). I still want to see the pensive picture.
5 comments:
What a friggin awsome pic!
That's MY KID! :) and her handsome fiance.....WOW, you both need to get commercial jobs now - you could sell anything!!:)
Wow, that IS good. If I ever get a date, and that date leads to a relationship, and that relationship leads to an engagement, remind me to call this guy.
You two are FRICKIN' adorable :)
Awwwww, I am really restraining myself from saying something utterly sarcastic. But you guys do look great (as always). I still want to see the pensive picture.
Post a Comment