
So, I know I've been bad about making this "Rob and Danielle's Blog" rather than just Danielle's...but I'm back with an update from the adventures of your favorite superhero sidekick. For whatever reason, the military chose to send me to an advanced driving and shooting school just south of Virginia Beach for about 10 days...right now I'm four days into it and, wow, is this fun! Remember all those crazy (and ill-advised) stunts you pulled on your first dirtbike as a kid? This school is the grown-up version...learning to spin cars around in circles, skid around corners at 80mph, flip trucks over in the mud (and pull them out), jump over hills and splash through creeks, you name it. Who knows what feats of vehicular insanity they have planned for us tomorrow, but never have I had so much fun wrecking perfectly good automobiles. Danielle's view on it is that I was already a bad driver in the first place, now I'm just getting further training on how to drive badly. Woohooo!!The second photo is of my car crew (I'm driving) and a few others doing a precision run around the track...we had to get up to about 65mph and keep our side mirrors touching the whole way 'round. The first photo is from earlier today...kinda took a bad turn and got stuck...you figure it out.
And! And!! Danielle just called me and told me that our pal Karen just went into labor...please guys, say a prayer for the safe delivery of her child...every one counts! Bye! -- Rob
3 comments:
OK is it just me or do I see you using a cell phone while driving 65 mph end to end with 2 other cars? Hmmmm.....
Yeah....I TOLD you guys he's a bad driver. On the phone DURING TRAINING and what not. You can't tell those Marines anything
I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS GUY
this blog gets so much better when he posts
Post a Comment