Thursday, July 14, 2005

Okay, at this very moment in a hospital in Virginia, one of my best friends in the whole world is screaming "GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME!" That's right folks, Karen Carl is about to be a mom! For the first time in my life I get to be a "psuedo Aunt" (Ahem, Laura, if you really loved your sister you'd make me a REAL aunt....honestly!). Anyway, so congratulations to the Carl Family!
Meanwhile the future Townely's are learning all we ever wanted to know about Pergo flooring...and then some. I've seen the Pergo video, I read the outside of the Pergo box, I even hung out with "Hello My Name Is John" from Home Depot in the Pergo flooring section and I'm still pretty sure we'll mess this one up. Stay tuned for (depressing) updates on this new project. I have no problem telling you that my tail is between my legs on this one.

** On a side note; Amy, I don't know that this is the best place to post my mailing address (what with all my fans and stalkers)... why don't you send me an email? kukichd@yahoo.com In fact, why don't you ALL send me an email? :-)

2 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

i didn't expect you to leave it on your blog. ;) I just wanted to comment, and not knowing what else to say I just left that. I'll email you... have fun with the pergo!