Monday, June 08, 2009

Word to your Mama

Anna is becoming a talker! She's had "Mama" and "Dada" out for a while but this past week we've added her first official word: "Wow". I think it's a great first word...and I'm a little relieved it's not "Jack A$$" because while Mommy and Daddy are trying valiantly to stop swearing, we still have to drive on Route 3 in the mornings....

2 comments:

LoveLladro said...

yeah... we are pretty amazed that Chase hasn't spit out some select words ;~) congrats on the new words Anna!

Carrie and Scott said...

y'all are so funny. Ball was Tyler's first word, somehow he got bored with just ball...now it's ball ball. go figure. anyways, we ended up renting our house in Annapolis again...for a loss...again. i wish we could come up to see everyone soon...but doesn't look promising. :(. maybe a cheap ticket would get me and tyler up there at least? I would love to meet Anna!