Monday, June 29, 2009

The Proposal.

Awesome movie. Okay, moving on

We haven't been up to much lately. First Anna got sick, then I got sick, and now it's Anna's turn again. Rob remains remarkably healthy (loser).
Today was my last day at my job. I'm taking the rest of the week off and I start next week with a new company. I needed a change of pace and well, the new pace starts on Monday.

In other news we had an open house this past weekend. It was from 1-4pm and so the Townleys descended upon Aunt Laura's house for some Super Mario fun on the Wii.
We had exactly one person show up. ONE. And I'm not even convinced she was looking to buy. I'm thinking it was more one of those "I need some decorating ideas....."
Something tells me our grandchildren will be visiting us here one day.

2 comments:

LoveLladro said...

Your title made me think you were going to do a review of the movie!

Sorry to hear no one showed up (I don't think we should count decorator woman if she was just there for tips!)

Mom said...

If your grandchildren will visit you there then our granddaughter will be easy for us to find! Hope just the right sale comes up soon!