Sunday, March 01, 2009

Because it's not all about me. :-)

Stolen from Jessica, I like the idea of getting to show off my man once in a while, so it's a survey (yes, I know, a survey.) about Rob!

About half of you just X-ed out of this screen because you don't like surveys. I'm okay with that. I'm amazed anyone visits this site anymore seeing how we only update on weekends and it's almost always about Anna.

NOT TODAY!

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
House. And if it's not House, it's whatever comes on before House or the TV is on mute and he's talking about the last episode of House.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Yeah. Rob doesn't order salad when we go out to eat. He's a "man's man".
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Oh, Lord. I can only name one? Tomatoes.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
A Tom Collins. OR he'll look up a new drink online and bring the instructions on how to make it for the poor bartender.
5. Where did he go to high school? Woodberry (Private boarding school for boys. Anyone shocked?)
6. What size shoe does he wear?
I don't know, but I do know that I can keep them on my feet long enough to get the paper on Sunday mornings.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Books on politics.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? PB&J
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Baked Brie. (Sarah, Rob's b-day is April 28th, you know....just FYI).
10. What would he never wear? If it's not J.Crew or made in London, it does not exist.
11. What is his favorite sports team? EAGLES. *Even though Dawkins just left. Traitor.
12. Who did he vote for? This is a can of worms that you do not want to open.
13. Who is his best friend? I hope it's me!
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Leave my cereal bowls upstairs...forget to take the lint off the dryer....refuse to get up in the morning...speak in an Austrailian accent when I'm drunk...
15. What is his heritage? IRISH
16. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Whatever he's in the mood for.
17. Did he play sports in high school?
I don't know... I know he played Lacrosse and soccer...it's like I'm living with a stranger.
18. What could he spend hours doing?
Working out. No complaints there!
19. What is one unique talent he has?
He can deal with my sarcasm. And throw it back.
20. If he could vacation anywhere, where would it be?
Greece.

4 comments:

Demetri and Sarah said...

Baked Brie - on it!

LoveLladro said...

Love that you did a survey! It's fun to highlight the boys every so often!

Doyle said...

Irish. I knew there was something extra good about him.

Erik-Karen-Kyra said...

I know who he voted for!! ...Ross Perot!