I know I know...super late. Anna's birthday party was on Saturday. But I've had a busy week starting to get our house ready to sell, another bout of the stomach flu (can you believe that crap?) and, you know, my full time job.
Huge shout out to my parents and the G's for traveling all the way here, and to the Pouli for the best birthday food ever!
And now, on to the pictures!!!
This is the cake I tried to make like 500 times. William Sonoma, your cake mold sucks.
The Dudes. Not too cool to wear a party hat. Adam, Demetri, Rob, and my Dad
Laura, Jess, Chase, Me, BIRTHDAY GIRL!, Mom, and Sarah
The Money Shot
The "Anna Face"
Quick bath to get all that birthday cake off!

And we're back in business
We just love our little girl!! Thanks for celebrating with us!
2 comments:
we wouldn't have missed it! it was great seeing you guys and anna is just so beautiful! happy birthday little one!
happy birthday, anna! looks like fun. don't feel bad. i haven't put up any pics of lucas's birthday... and it was last month. i blame it on him being the second child.
Post a Comment