Okay, first of all - a huge shout out to the Pouli for their awesome camera! (I've already got Rob on board that we need one of these bad boys!)
We took Anna out for her first playground experience today and had a blast watching her experience the swings and slides. Having a kid is like being a kid all over again!
She looks like she loves it! Abby will hopefully be big enough for the swing in a month or so =) This weather is making it so easy to be outside and play.
3 comments:
Love that smile! I can't wait to see her... oh and you guys too!
We took Ben to the park this past week-end, too. I purchased BUBBLES! I haven't played with those in forever. Like you said, brings out the kid!
She looks like she loves it! Abby will hopefully be big enough for the swing in a month or so =) This weather is making it so easy to be outside and play.
Post a Comment