Sunday, March 01, 2009

Zoltar says "Happy Birthday, Laura"!

Today is Laura's birthday!!! Yea!! Here's to another year of everyone saying you are the younger sister! (punk).
I am getting an unheard of "morning off" around here. Rob is rewarding my "Townley Disaster Area Relief Effort" (i.e. laundry and hours of cleaning yesterday) by giving me a morning all to myself. I've been scrapbooking, checking email, and lounging in the PJ's all morning. It's awesome.
I will celebrate by posting a picture of Anna and I doing what we do best in the evening while waiting for Daddy to come home.

Oh, we know how to have a good time.

3 comments:

Carrie and Scott said...

that is hilarious. you are too much fun!

LoveLladro said...

Love that picture! And I miss scraping with you! I am so behind it's just sad ;~(

Erik-Karen-Kyra said...

Guess Anna got your tongue...never really heard anyone say that before, huh?