Because Eagles fans are born, not bred.... and also unsuspectingly married into a family of Eagles Fanatics and then forced (re: guided) into the light....
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I've been trying to tell Brian that our family needs matching Eagles jerseys...but I don't think he takes me seriously. The day I come home with them...then he'll know ;-)
Of Course! Wouldn't miss the "big" game! We're still trying to work our the details of the before or after game festivities. Have you heard from Katie, yet??
7 comments:
love the beanie and the "matching" socks!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I've been trying to tell Brian that our family needs matching Eagles jerseys...but I don't think he takes me seriously. The day I come home with them...then he'll know ;-)
LOL - Now that is the cutest Eagle's fan in the world! :)
I can't remember... which team do you like?
way too cute! watching a football game is not the same anymore though. unless you can escape from the house for 4 hrs?
Of Course! Wouldn't miss the "big" game! We're still trying to work our the details of the before or after game festivities. Have you heard from Katie, yet??
What a horrible, nasty, ugly thing to do to your cute Anna-banana. I'm calling the authorities!!
Oh, and Go Steelers!!!!
Post a Comment