Thursday, September 11, 2008

6 Months Already?

I can't believe she's 6 months already. I feel like if I blink, the next thing I know we'll be sending her off to college. Here's our 6 month picture (red, white, and blue for September 11th) with one from April (1 month old) to compare... I think the bunny is shrinking.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow she barely fits in her crib that way!! She is getting so big!

andiewade said...

what a big girl! and a beauty. i agree, it's going waaaay too fast.

LoveLladro said...

She is so cute! I love that smile!

Johnnie Avocado said...

Yeah...life was fun with a baby...UNTIL they become mobile......then it's OVER

Caleb and Adrienne said...

love the little arm around the bunny this time!

Carrie and Scott said...

it's crazy how fast! she is adorable...can't wait to meet her sometime!

Hi, My name is: Tim said...

I'm diggin' the wry smile in that last shot. We miss you guys.