Sunday, September 07, 2008

random updates

Okay. Our bad for disappearing for weeks. You have to know by now though, if I'm not updating, we must have a lot going on.
In baby news, Anna is sitting up on her own! (I know, yawn, but for us - this is monumental). We've had a stressful few days. Anna is definitely teething. After about 6 nights where none of us slept (On morning #6 Rob informed me we would not be having any more children) we took Anna to the doctor. She has an ear infection. I know it sounds bad, but I'm relieved! Something we can fix!! We got her on antibiotics that day and our 'old' Anna is back, smiles, sleep, and happy parents again. Whew.
Other than that, we lived through the "massive hurricane" (re: rain and slight wind) that blew through yesterday. We had some serous cabin fever though so we invited over our neighbors (AND FELLOW EAGLES FANS) and my sister for some trash talking Monopoly. It's cooler than it sounds...okay, maybe it isn't but we do have the new Monopoly with the credit card machine. That should count for something!
Yeah, other than that, not too much else. I'm using Sunday to relax before the madness begins again. We'll get better with the updates...pending ear infections.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything is fine with Anna now......can't imagine a Monolopgy game with a credit card! :) When you have time we would love to see a picture of Anna sitting up! :) Love, Nona and Papa

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Missed your posts! I am so happy you figured out what was making her so miserable at night...

Oh...and we're coming your way this week-end to good ol's Baltimore and then North Beach, MD on Sunday!

JenniferW said...

So glad to hear that Anna is feeling better! We miss her! Let's get Ethan and Anna together for a play date sometime :-)

Go Eagles!!!!!!!

andiewade said...

yay for sitting up! it IS a big deal :)