Was Awesome. We had a great family weekend complete with an impromptu visit from Anna's Grandparents!
And, we finally got our iMovie working again- and you know what that means....More movies! I swear I have enough raw footage to enter a documentary into the Sundance Festival next year. Oh, just you wait.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WE HAD A FABULOUS TIME TOO! :) Great lunch! Thanks Rob and Danielle........and Laura too! :) Love, Nona and Papa
I love your videos...are these just all off your digital camera or a video recorder? My goal is to get together something like this for Tyler's 1st birthday. You all inspire me!!
5 comments:
WE HAD A FABULOUS TIME TOO! :) Great lunch! Thanks Rob and Danielle........and Laura too! :) Love, Nona and Papa
Oh Danielle... that video was GREAT! I think you missed your true calling! I love the part with her buddy Scout!
We miss you guys... give Anna big hugs for us!
I love your videos...are these just all off your digital camera or a video recorder? My goal is to get together something like this for Tyler's 1st birthday. You all inspire me!!
loved it!
OMG that was the cutest video ever! How adorable is Anna? Sheesh!
Post a Comment