Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No Shirt, No Shoes, NO BOYFRIENDS!

I can't believe it's my last week of maternity leave. What are you people going to do at work all day when there's nothing new to read here? I'm torn between being excited to rejoin some adult conversations and already missing my little girl SO much!
I don't have too much to report today except that Rob and I have finally found out how we're going to get even with Anna for all the screamy/no sleeping nights. We now have a file we're keeping for her future boyfriends. Oh yes, baby girl! We got your number now!

This is Anna after she finishes her bottle at night.... passed out like a frat boy.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey girl, I made a CD for Adrienne and Renee when they had their babies. I'd like to send you one too but I need your address. Ya never know.... this JUST might get you on the Saunder's Christmas list for cards as well.... be afraid.... very afraid ;-)

Hope you guys are doing well!

-Crystal and Lee

Anonymous said...

sweet baby belly! chuck and i have quite the long list of embarassing stories about rachel to share at her rehearsal dinner (most involve poop in some way).

have you guys found a day care or something? how is that working out?

LoveLladro said...

Gak... what am I going to do now that you aren't on maternity leave! I may have to leave the neighborhood for adult conversation!

Love the frat boy look for Anna, totally suits her!

Anonymous said...

Look at that belly!! She is getting so big and more adorable!!!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

I know what you mean about the balance between wanting to stay home and wanting to interact with adults again. Just remember that this is the beginning of the rest of your life. We absolutely LOVE the our life using daycare. I hope it works out for you guys, too! I really like being back at work and playing with Ben every night and week-end! I don't even have to change his dirty diapers anymore
=0)