Friday, April 18, 2008

A Day in the life of Miss Anna Stuart

Anna's first music video. You are all going to be oh, SO bored when my maternity leave is over. I would like to add that last night our 5 week old slept from 9:30pm to 5:30am. That'd be 8 STRAIGHT HOURS. Rob and I feel ready to take on the world today.


9 comments:

Anna Willett said...

i will be so sad when maternity leave is over! anna is my daily dose of cuteness!!! and the squirmy sleep - that was the best.

andiewade said...

soooo cute!! (rachel wants to watch it again) :)

Carrie and Scott said...

8 hours...I haven't seen that since pre-pregnancy! So jealous! The most Tyler has slept is 6 hours...but of course I was up wondering why he wasn't up. Someday!

Carrie and Scott said...

that video is adorable...love the first bath...that is about how our first went down...but we were stressed you two were so calm. And Tyler peed on us! And I can't believe she smiling like that already...that is awesome! You two are so blessed I am so happy for you!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Hey! I can't comment on the video because I'm at work at they won't let me view it. It sounds really cute.

The label says not to use sunscreen on babies under 6 months unless you ask your doctor. Our doctor is really lax, so I figured he'd say "yes". I'm becoming a firm believer of "everything in moderation." We did use a little bit of the baby sunblock. Ben was just fine. We made sure that his face was always covered with a hat. We also tried to keep him in the shade as much as possible. If you are going to use it, just don't put it on her face or hands. This way, she won't get it in her eyes. Also, if you're nervous about it, just test a little bit on her today and see if she reacts any.

Hope this helps!! Have fun in the sun! Babies need it, too! Just don't bring her home with a tan =0)

Heather said...

oooooo!!! she is absolutely beautiful! you look like a very happy family - the Lord has blessed you richly!

things are good here. i'm glad you were able to check out our blog. when are you coming down this way for a "carl visit"??? we'd love to see you!

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE IT - WOW - send more! :) She is a doll! The song was great!
REEEEEAAAALLLLLY! Love, Nona and the Grandpuba! :)

LoveLladro said...

Such a superstar!

Anonymous said...

That was quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!