Monday, April 07, 2008

Yep, More baby updates.

Okay, I realize that all my posts are about Anna these days... but I'm a new mom and I'm on maternity leave. So she's about all I've got going on. :-) Not that I'm complaining.
There's only one person who seems to be sleeping in the Townley household these days. And it's not Rob or me. Hint...hint....

Even in the midst of sleep-deprivation, we took Anna to Delaware this weekend to meet her great-grandparents and Uncle Alex.
Aside from that, we're still working on this "sleeping at night" thing (slow going, but progressing!) and trying to keep our house from looking like bottles and blankets have exploded in every room.

4 comments:

LoveLladro said...

My goodness... she gets bigger and bigger every time I see her!

andiewade said...

she's beautiful!

right there with you on the sleep deprivation... did her first road trip go well?

Lilly Bean said...

Hi Aunt Rose and Uncle Nick! Oooh, Alex looks just like our Mark. WEIRD!
Hey, when you figure out how to get Anna to sleep through the night, wouldja let me know? We're going on 5 1/2 months now and no sleeping through the night yet. Nope, not kidding! So you just let me know what works!
Kisses,
Cousins Kris and Lilly

Anonymous said...

Anna is looking F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S. Now she needs to share the bottle with Alex so he can gain some weight.