So, this isn't terribly entertaining to anyone but me, Rob, and our family. But this is Anna with the hiccups and I think she's adorable.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
she's precious :) i hope you don't mind me asking, but is her middle name a family name? im just an anon who happened to find you through another blog, so i understand if you don't answer, i'm just curious!
Hey Anon. Nope- Stuart isn't a family name. Just a random one we picked because we thought it was a good, strong name. But if I had a dollar for every time we were asked that one... :-)
8 comments:
she's precious :) i hope you don't mind me asking, but is her middle name a family name? im just an anon who happened to find you through another blog, so i understand if you don't answer, i'm just curious!
Awwwwwww!
I don't know about you, but I think she is destined for stardom!
Hey Anon. Nope- Stuart isn't a family name. Just a random one we picked because we thought it was a good, strong name. But if I had a dollar for every time we were asked that one... :-)
Oh I love it...she sounds like a sqeaky toy..lol
she's a natural!
hey! lucas has the hiccups right now as i'm watching this! they ARE soulmates.
i think she's adorable too :)
AHHHHH I love it!
Anyone with a kid under 1 year thinks it's cute, too! Keep 'em coming! JP and Diane
Post a Comment