Monday, April 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!

Today is Rob's 28th Birthday! We started celebrating on Friday with dinner out at Roy's. On Sunday morning we had waffles and mimosas with Laura, and today I sent him to work with brownies for his office. (because I rock). Anna even joined in the festivities by screaming for no apparent reason (believe me, we tried EVERYTHING) for two hours last night, and then again around 1:30 this morning. Woohoo.


Happy Birthday, Honey. We love you! (And I love posting pictures of you when you were a kid).
Also, one of my best friends ever, Pete, was in town this weekend. He's living in Hollywood, CA, so for him to be here is a big deal. It was SOOOO good to see him!


5 comments:

LoveLladro said...

Happy Birthday Rob! You should totally grow the beard out again... you definitely rock that look!

Anonymous said...

(sorry D) but again...after seeing "younger" pics of Rob I can totally see who Anna favors (at this point only I must add). HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROB!!!!! 28...must be nice. Enjoy your brownies. :-) Jenn

The Townleys said...

No, you're totally right. So far, she's a mini-Rob. That's okay- he's a hottie :-)

Erik-Karen-Kyra said...

Happy Birthday, Rob! You're approaching "old!" Welcome! hee hee.

D-please tell Pete that he's lookin' great and we loved his song!

K

Anonymous said...

Rob,

Happy Birthday! :) Hope you had a wonderful day with your girls celebrating and having fun! Nona and the GrandPuba