Sunday, November 18, 2007

And the Golden Globe Goes To....

Nope. Not me :-)
On Friday our church held their annual Golden Globe awards ceremony to honor the Volunteer Ministry. This year I was among the nominees (in the category of Troubidacious Jammy Jammers - which means I'm a singer) so Rob and I got to go. It was awesome - Our church does a pretty sweet job with stuff like this. They even had red carpet interviews by "P-Diddy" and "Joan Rivers" on the way in, followed by a candel light dinner and awards ceremony. Other nominees at our table included Seth, Victoria, and Adam (all from our small group). We all lost- except Seth. :-) And it seriously was a blast. Plus it was nice for Rob and I to have a 'date night' now that I'm back in the land of the living. We couldn't remember the last time we'd been out for something other than errands.This is Pat ("P-Diddy") Linnell; our special musical guest. Performing one of his famous raps.

7 comments:

andiewade said...

you look so beautiful!

Di said...

Sounds like fun! We're sorry we missed it... I'm not ready to leave Lily quite yet ;) I promised J next weekend we would have a date night... the big 4 week mark :) Can't wait to catch up soon!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

What a cool church! Sounds like fun!

Carrie and Scott said...

It's so good to see pictures of you all...you do look beautiful...what a gorgeous couple! Also to see Seth and Victoria, I can't believe Seth's hair! And of course Pat! Any chance he did the Ephesians rap? We just finished our study on Ephesians and would love to share with our small group?

LoveLladro said...

hey... chase and i were at that table too!!

LoveLladro said...

ha and now i see that you said nominees... yeah, i am a slacker!

andiewade said...

ok danielle, i am now BACK in the nausceous stage. what the freak? that's not supposed to happen! i think dealing with it until week twenty-two-ish was enough! this little man is killing me. how are YOU feeling?