Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The conclusion of psycho recycling lady

So. The cop showed up around 6:30 and told us we had a few options all the way from having him go ask her to stop to issuing a "Peace Order" between the two houses. We decided that a uniformed officer showing up at her door would probably do the trick, and he asked for her information just in case she continued with her antics.
He came back to report that she was the nicest old lady and said she told him she was merely trying to 'help out a new couple on the street' (Rob and I bought this house in 2005) because we obviously don't know the rules and she didn't want us setting a bad example for other neighbors before the whole neighborhood just goes to hell. hahahaha. We didn't bother explaining about all the other neighbors she routinely harrasses because it was starting to feel a lot like the guidance counselor's office in high school.
Anyway, I hope this is the end of this ridiculous story... If not there may be a pregnant woman in a ski mask running around collecting all the recycling bins and dumping them in her backyard. Muahahahaha....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo if you need a friend to run RECON with you in "Operation Recycle Bin"----This Erale is in! Let me borrow a ski mask. I am fresh out!

Anonymous said...

If you guys need any help, I can bring some Hebrew Hammer style justice to your neighborhood...