Monday, July 30, 2007

In sickness and in health...and in sickness....

Man. Remember when I used to post all the time? I've gotten a little slack lately....aaaand I'm over it.

This past weekend was dull. I've been feeling sick and so was confined to the couch all weekend where severe cabin fever ensued. (Outdoor people can only take so many episodes of CSI). The silver lining was this ridiculously handsome man who drove 8 hours (there was traffic) from North Carolina JUST to sit on the couch with me. From Friday night to Sunday night we hung out watching TV, playing Scrabble, and taking prescription induced naps (okay, just me on that last one). Additionally Rob made all meals, did laundry, took out the trash, fed the dog, you name it.
Oh, and Laura brought over two movies; Premonition and The Marine. okay, "The Marine" she brought over as a joke because we're very anti- this whole "Marine" movement that Hollwood just can't get enough of. She begged and begged us to watch it claiming that the whole thing was just hysterical. No dice. (Sorry Laura!)
So if you were feeling left out that I haven't been updating, it's not you, it's me. (Nah, it's you).
I'm a tad under the weather. But no worries. I'm in good hands.
Thanks again for this weekend, Honey! Hurry up and move up here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we drank tea! (alot). And apparently I suck at Scrabble.

LoveLladro said...

i hate being sick and cabin fever can really bring you down! if you are still laid up this weekend, adam and i are down for some scrabble! although i am with rob, i suck at scrabble! (hugs)

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon,
Love mom and papa

Gina said...

Yo...at least you didn't have to watch NASCAR all weekend.

Johnnie Avocado said...

I hope you feel better......