The good news is: ROB IS GETTING MOVED UP HERE!!! (Finally). The USMC has agreed to relocated him up here no later than August 10th! I am still in shock, but we're both thrilled that he only has to make that hellacious drive a few more times. Praise the Lord.
Now for the bad news... So, I'm sure you all remember our friend, the dishwasher. Yeah. Well the NEW new one was installed on Saturday. We ran it last night (Sunday). This morning Rob got up to make breakfast (because he rocks) and came back upstairs angry that our tile in the kitchen is making a 'squish' sound when you step on it. Yep. New dishwasher was installed wrong and is leaking all over the place. I got on the phone with Lowes and simultaneously the fire dept. showed up at our door. (it's a big leak).
At this point doing the dishes by hand doesn't really seem all that time consuming.
christmas time
13 years ago
3 comments:
I couldn't be happier to hear that Rob is moving home! Congrats guys!!
Well it's about time. I have a feeling you are on the last couple of pages of this chapter of your lives. He is out in Feb and you can open a new chapter. Congrats to you both. You deserve this!
Yippiee! What great times await you both! Hugs. (By the way 4 cute puppies have entered our lives!)
Post a Comment