Tuesday, July 10, 2007

So...

So, busy times here in Townley-Land.

Rob was up here all last week for the Fourth of July. It was so nice to have him actually LIVING in the same house. (Seriously, you people don't even know!)
We got a lot done around here, including one round trip to Jacksonville, NC to check in. Because really, what week is complete without a trip to the armpit of the United States?

Additionally, we've finished digging up our backyard and replanting grass seed. Our previous owner sold it to us looking somethign like this (that's right. I went there) and with all the interior stuff we were working on, we just never got around to it until now. So now I'm out there twice a day watering dirt. I'm sure the neighbors think I've lost my mind.

Aside from that, we're hoping to hear soon if Rob will be relocated up here SOMETIME THIS CENTURY. He did have an interivew last week that went really well. (6 more months until we can wave goodbye to Uncle Sam) so we're hopeful that he'll get the job and we can just be 'normal' for a change. Okay not 'normal' but at least less stressful. Whatever, you get it.

okay, so that's basically our update. This weekend Rob is running in a "Friends of Sudan" race on Saturday morning and then we're heading up to Delaware for my cousin's high school graduation party. We're gonna get her so dru-I'M KIDDING. Relax.

No comments: