I have just returned from a 4 day stint in North Carolina. I gotta say, the six hour drive from here to there.. you don't get used to that. It still bites. After a particularly exhausting week full of 10 hour work days, 4 nights on an air mattress, and the longest woodshop class in the history of time (still working on that table), the absolute last thing I want to do is jump in the car and head for our new home in the sticks. This weekend, however, it was SO worth it. In addition to getting to see my own, personal G.I. Joe, Rob titled it "Danielle Weekend"! He cooked, cleaned, watched the 4th Season of Sex in the City with me (those of you who watch know that season equals about 9 hours of TV) and he topped it all off with a glass of wine and a personal pedicure. I'm SO going back this Thursday!
Thanks for a great weekend, honey! I love you!!!
christmas time
13 years ago
2 comments:
I can do a pedicure in 5 minutes flat, sans the wine.
Ummm, new post please... I need to know what is going on in the Townley world
Post a Comment