Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's a Table!

Okay, so the fruits of my labor are here. My woodshop class is complete and I now have a "Hallway end table" (pictures to follow shortly). I have no idea how I'll get it all the way down to NC, but the point of the matter is that I BUILT A TABLE!
...k,....so that's it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three cheers for my own personal "Tooltime Girl!"

Give it up people...she built a table. My wife rocks.

Anonymous said...

Hooray Danielle!! keep in mind, the table looks great in Adam and I's front hallway... I am just saying...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new addition! Glad to hear mother and little table are doing well...

Doyle said...

So, are you going au naturale on that, or are you going to stain/shellac/otherwise protect your new wood addition?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yep. Still have to stain it and spray some kind of protective gloss or something on it. Plus it doesn't have handles yet. Takes FOR-EV-ER.