Today is my last day in Maryland--I'll be packing up my office at CASL if anyone needs me.
Sad words.
BUT, tomorrow I move (permanently) to NC. I'm not sure if you've met my 'new' roommate down there, but he is HOTTTTT!
See you tomorrow, honey!
christmas time
13 years ago
4 comments:
What a coincidence.... I live in Maryland too, and we want to move to NC!!! What are you going to do don't there? Got a cool job? What city?
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! Everyone is moving to NC... what the heck is so special about that place! Stupid MD and its high cost of living, stressful environment and bad weather! Everyone wants out!
BTW - Danielle... I am going to miss you SO much! That 'new' roommate better be a good one!
Missin you right back... and it isn't so "actionville" without the Townley's
it is kind of like couchville, though...
and, come on... just because you don't get the interweb down there in the south doesn't mean you get to stop blogging...
i was without the internets for like a couple of hours once...it was terrible...
Post a Comment