Wednesday, August 09, 2006

What I miss most about college (Re: Not the studying)

Since I reside in two different states each week, I figure simplicity is key. I only bring what I need to Maryland and the rest I leave in NC. This has worked well so far until this morning when I realized I had somehow undershot my "work clothes". I was choosing between grey sweat pants or a pair of red workout capris (neither of which come close to "business casual") and then it dawned on me- I am living with an untapped resource. Jessi has more clothes than the Columbia Mall.
It's been so long since college that I forgot how nice it was to share closets with my roommates. Rob never lets me borrow his work clothes. (that was a joke. Wake up, America).
Anyway, Jessi, thanks for making "Business Danielle" possible this morning. You Rock!
Oh yeah. Work it, baby.
(get it? Work it? Yeah, I'm a genius.)

2 comments:

LoveLladro said...

Guilty... I do love to shop! Sadly enough, what you saw was my summer stash... I still have a winter wardrobe tucked away in plastic bins ;~) My closet is your closet ~

Anonymous said...

You are hysterical! I love your antics!