Thursday, June 01, 2006

THIS JUST IN

Well, it's official. WE ARE MOVING TO NORTH CAROLINA...
Now all we have to do is rent out the house, move everything we own, and I have to find a job. Piece of cake, right?
But hey, I'll get to see Rob on a daily basis. FINALLY!

7 comments:

LoveLladro said...

Not happy ;~(

Anonymous said...

I know you guys aren't thrilled about the move, BUT NC isn't so bad. And like you said, you'll be TOGETHER! :) AND, you'll be closer to us! You're more than welcome in Raleigh anytime. We've got an extra bed & some spare hands when you need help moving.

Anonymous said...

Danielle and Rob,

I don't know what moving to NC means exactly, but call and let us know when you can okay?

Love, Mom and Papa

Anonymous said...

Oh man! Go you guys! It may just open up some really interesting doors, and just think, much milder winters! Hugs to you both, you are so tough!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's Jacksonville- and that's AWESOME that you guys will be so close! Man, my old neighbor from P-town back in action!

Anonymous said...

methinks you should stop by on your way down to our neck of the woods ;)

FaithInArts said...

Well like it was said before you'd see each other. By the way this is Roy Mills, my myspace name is EssenX. I hope things go well for you guys.