Well, today is the first day that our house is on the market for rent. I haven't seen the listing yet, but "Andy the Realtor" says it's out there somewhere. It's really unnerving to know that people will be walking through your house at any moment. It has to be immaculate at all times- which is hard with a dog that sheds like that's his life goal. Rob is always commenting on how amazed he is that Scout isn't bald. Yeah, thanks to Scout, neither are our floors. Ever. We are in a constant state of vacumming. Woohoo.
Still working on the job search for NC. (All three days I've been searching). Hopefully something will come up soon. Rob seems to think "professional stay at home wife" probably won't pay very well. :-)
christmas time
13 years ago
1 comment:
Good luck on the job search. As someone who is joining you in that, it blows large, rotten, meaty chunks. Of course, I'm trying to get a job in private school somewhere, but its all good. Seriously though, best of luck with that. It honestly will all turn out for the best in the end.
Post a Comment