Thursday, June 15, 2006

Getting out of the house

The insanity of home showing lives on. Until you actually have signed paperwork from your renter, you are supposed to continue showing your house. Oh, the pressure of having the 'perfect house'. I think this is the first time in about 8 years that I've gotten up and made my bed first thing in the morning. (When you get up at 5:30am "bed making" isn't high on the 'to do' list).
Since weekends are the prime time for house showing, we make our best efforts not to be there on Sat/Sun. That said, we've been out in Baltimore a LOT lately (I think we're subconsciously saying our goodbyes before we head out to Nowhereville, USA). This is how we spent our Saturday. Obviously the only thing holding us back from owning our own 61-Foot Yacht is that we haven't decided what to name it.....(wait for it....yes, that's sarcasm). In the mean time, it's nice having friends in high places.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey chica. I have a friend in NC who I asked about the whole job thing and she said it's pretty much dependent on what you want to do (no shit huh?). Anyway, her and her hubby and two girls are awesome people, and I bragged to her about you and Rob. Well, she told me to pass her email address on to you and that she would help in any way she can. I think you and Roberto would get a long with this family, they are a lot of fun. And they share the same sarcastic nature, and negative opinions about the Corps as you guys. Anyway, I'll shoot you a message on myspace with her email address. Take care, and keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

look at you guys all dressed like twinkies.

precious little lambs.

LoveLladro said...

You 2 look very comfortable living the high life...

tim jenkins said...

shoes off, good yacht ettiquette!