Saturday, March 18, 2006

While you were out...

So, it's finally happened. I'm on Lowes/Home Depot restriction. Somewhere over the past few month's of Rob's deployment, I've become Mrs. Fix-It. At any given time I have one project going on in the house and at least three others in the back of my head.
Hey, I can stop anytime I want!
Yeah, Rob says it's time to give it a break. :-) So now It's Saturday morning and I have an entire day where I COULD be installing an attic ladder.... maybe I should learn to cook...

Side Note: I watched Cinderella Man last night. I think Million Dollar Baby could learn something from this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the other hand...at least my wife is on "Home improvement restriction" and not "Nine West and Kate Spade restriction." Seriously though, how many guys tell their wives, "No, honey, stop buying power tools. No, you already got all the natural slate tile you can handle, let's wait on the granite countertops."?? I think that in itself is pretty cool. And who needs cooking?!?! I can cook! And besides, Special K with blueberries covers like the WHOLE food pyramid, right?