Sunday, March 05, 2006

just...stuff

Sunday. The last day before the week starts all over again. My 'to do' list has grown since Rob's deployment was extended. Amazing what a few extra weekends with no plans will do for your home. Wheee.
My back is feeling better (From the accident). I do have to see a chiropractor twice a week for about a month... ironically that is exactly what I was doing last March. Go figure. They took X-rays on Friday and tomorrow I'll find out what -if any- damage was done. I can't remember when I've had such fun...wait, oh yeah- last year.
That's it for today. For those of you following the bathroom saga - the new sink goes in tomorrow, the old toilet will be removed, and Rob's bathroom will (FINALLY) be complete!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Danielle
I AM REAlly soooo far behind...this is the first time I am catching up with your news since our fun overnight in your great home. whew. I am sorry for your disappointment over Rob's delayed return. Next time PLEASe do not wish to finish up whatever toilet you are working on...

I will join your prayers for adorable Ben and Rob's safe return. For some odd reason, I am wide awake tonight. I must be regressing in age!!!I'll be back to the blogg...lots to catch up on. xxxmrsr...need a new identity!
PS. Happy Birthday to Laura!