Holy killer bathroom! That looks awesome! Now I know why you've been talking about it so much...I couldn't think of a better place to brush my teeth at night :). Thank you so much honey...can't wait to come home and see it in person.
The bathroom does look nice. The towel bar is just a little too long and the towel needs to be folded differently, but other than that it looks good. The floor is awesome.
The towel needs to be folded differently? The towel rack is too long? Are you freaking kidding me? Is this your bathroom? I've got a dirt hole for a toilet, a bucket for a sink, and a treebranch for a towel rack where I am. Whoever said that needs to learn how to refrain from throwing stones from their glass porch. As far as I'm concerned, that bathroom is the shining star of Better Homes and Gardens. I can't wait to come home to it.
Hasn't anyone heard of constructive criticism? All of you are very fast to be on the defense. I said the bathroom looks nice and the floor is awesome. Come on now!
And pretty much every single one of you know who I am. I just choose not to use my name every time I comment. :) Makes it more interesting.
Hey Famous Amos! I saw what you saw too, but after they hammered you, I wasn't going to say anything. By the way, I did see your comments that said "the bathroom does look nice and the floor is awesome", I guess those got over looked.......I am not brave enough to give my name, signed, I am not the mean anonymous
10 comments:
My the mirror and towel bar look nice... did a professional install those?
Holy killer bathroom! That looks awesome! Now I know why you've been talking about it so much...I couldn't think of a better place to brush my teeth at night :). Thank you so much honey...can't wait to come home and see it in person.
that looks awesome! we have that same nasty tile in our bathroom (our old tile, that is)... maybe you could come fix it for us ;)
The bathroom does look nice. The towel bar is just a little too long and the towel needs to be folded differently, but other than that it looks good. The floor is awesome.
The towel needs to be folded differently? The towel rack is too long? Are you freaking kidding me? Is this your bathroom? I've got a dirt hole for a toilet, a bucket for a sink, and a treebranch for a towel rack where I am. Whoever said that needs to learn how to refrain from throwing stones from their glass porch. As far as I'm concerned, that bathroom is the shining star of Better Homes and Gardens. I can't wait to come home to it.
um... was that stupid towel thing posted by the same anonymous that likes to cause trouble on danielle and rob's blog?
if so, that mr. negativity anonymous really just needs to shove it.
Hasn't anyone heard of constructive criticism? All of you are very fast to be on the defense. I said the bathroom looks nice and the floor is awesome. Come on now!
And pretty much every single one of you know who I am. I just choose not to use my name every time I comment. :) Makes it more interesting.
Hey Famous Amos! I saw what you saw too, but after they hammered you, I wasn't going to say anything. By the way, I did see your comments that said "the bathroom does look nice and the floor is awesome", I guess those got over looked.......I am not brave enough to give my name, signed, I am not the mean anonymous
Rob - LOVED your website www.mybathroomrockskissmyass.com/... Adam and I laughed for 10 minutes straight!
Can't wait for you to come home so we can all hang out and we can fold towels any which you desire!
Danielle - Love you girl and the bathroom looks awesome... every last inch of it.
LMAO! Jess I actually looked up the website..yes I'm that gulible. D.. the bathroom is very cool, you did a fabulous job! I would hire you any day!
Post a Comment