So yesterday was interesting... Massively crazy day at work, car accident with a 16 year old - who's father showed up on the scene to announce that he works for Statefarm so this was definitely MY fault. I believe my favorite part of this ordeal was explaining the girl's dad that he wasn't actually there for the accident and that his daughter jumped across two lanes on 495 during rush hour. He put his hand in my face and told me to take it up with my insurance company. (I think I'm going to call Statefarm and ask them to change their jingle. He was NOT a good neighbor.) and upon arriving home, found that birds are living on the other side of my closet wall. Ahhh, chaos. But hey, it's Friday right?
3 comments:
Changing the jingle sounds interesting. Birds are living on the other side of your closet? And thank goodness it is Friday! Whew, I would say "you deserve a break today", but not at McDonalds - maybe a spa!
Oh parents and their insipid need to have their children be perfect. Sorry mom and dad, they're not. They're not as magical to everyone else as they are to you. Neither are they as angelic. In fact,the only supernatural being they usually resemble would be ones a little redder, angrier, and fork-tailed. Sorry about the idiot parents of America causing you problems. I thought that was just reserved for Teachers.
i REFUSE to get caught up in the "my child is perfect and everyone else is wrong" american parenting program. i mean, i definitely want to be able to trust my child, but if i know something went down and it was her fault... woe to her backside and privileges.
Post a Comment