Thursday, March 23, 2006

If I knew you were comin'...

I baked a cake yesterday. I know it's no big deal, but I'm feelin' pretty good. :-) There was no burning of cake OR kitchen and people actually ate it of their own free will!

Look out, Martha. I'm hot on your trail!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see how you've progress. I'm not even going to mention the time that the fire department came to my apartment because you were toasting bread for some fondue.

Anonymous said...

Honey, I'm ok with you learning to cook like Martha, but let's avoid the whole "incarceration for illegal insider trading" thing, ok? I would kiss you through plexiglass or prison bars, but it wouldn't be as much fun.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should have gotten you to make my wedding cake then! By the way, I hope you got the invitation? Love you Dan!
Amy