Okay, so I leave work every day at 3pm (shaddup, I go in before you're even awake). How is it that it's now 5pm and I am still in my work clothes, having eaten random foods that together I (loosely) call "dinner". (apple, potato chips, peanut butter, milk, and a few ginger snaps)...and my big plans for the evening after I'm done on the internet are that I'm going to watch TV. I think winter has a hibernating mechanism that affects me. All summer I loved being outside and active. Now I just want some stretchy pants and a good movie....and maybe some cookies. WHY AM I SO LAZY?!?! You know what...forget this. I will not become "sloth girl" just because of some crap weather! I'm going to the gym.
Saul!?!? What the heck! You're supposed to be on vacation!
Okay, for those of you just tuning in, Saul is one of Rob's buddies out in Africa. (all together class, "ooooooooh"). He sends me all the "Your man is okay" emails when Rob can't call or write me. Saul Rocks. Anyway, this is the first picture of Rob I've gotten since he left. You guys all know who Rob is...and Saul is the guy second from the right. Hellooooo Ladies.
1 comment:
Well well well...what a handsome group of fellas. They look like they are enjoying themselves. Hi Rob! and Saul! and other guys too! Enjoy that glass of whatever it is you are having. Later! Ang
Post a Comment