There has been another story on the cheetahs, It's pretty much the same story, but they included a picture this time that I thought you guys might be interested in; THIS is how those two cubs have been living for the past 5 months. 8 inches of rope between them and the ground.
People Suck.
2 comments:
It is difficult to believe that these two cubs were being treated so badly - So glad they were rescued and are in good hands now! Love Mom
They mentioned your hubby on CNN when they reported the story. Talked about the cheetahs with video (which was most disturbing) and the heroic efforts of the Marines, particularly one who has been contacting various wildlife organizations.
Didn't mention Rob by name, but I knew who they were talking about. I wanted to shout out "I am familiar with that Marine!", but the people in Subway would have only given me weird looks.
Post a Comment