Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

I woke up this morning with every intention of going to church. I am not sure what happened...It's 10:30am and here I am in my pajama pants, cup of coffee, and hair in ponytail mindlessly checking my email. I do have a splitting headache though... does that count?
Last night we watched "Mind Hunters". It's a psychological thriller a guy at work recommended. I do not support his recommendation. It was a lot of "You're the killer! No, YOU are! Shut up! No YOU shut up!" I kept waiting for "my dad can beat up your dad". That movie is the poster child for proving that it really is all about who you know and HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH an actual talent for screen writing....or acting.
Rob called this morning to say hello. You know that "butterflies in your stomach" feeling you got in high school when 'Johnny Football Hero' or 'Susie Cheerleader' said hi to you in the hallway? THAT's what his phone calls are like for me. And yes, I know you think that's cheesy and no, I don't care. No progress on the Cheetah's yet except that we've named them. "Spot" didn't make the cut.
Okay, if anyone needs me, I'm probably on my couch watching VH1's "Top 101 Celebrity Oops".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure we had any football heros, I don't remember us ever winning a game. hahahha