Okay, so we're working hard on this Cheetah thing. We've contacted a rescue organization that can actually help (thanks Neal!) and Rob is contacting them whenever he can - which is tough with a 12 hour time difference. More on that when I have more.
So it's Friday. I had the afternoon off so of course I went shoe shopping. (Rob, that's slang for "grocery shopping" - I swear). So, a question: Ever have those "Super Friendly" sales people that follow you all around the store making suggestions and offering advice even after you've politely refused their help? I hate those guys. I started to feel like I must strike them as a shoplifter. I used to work retail, I've seen the same training videos. You see a "potential shoplifter" and you follow them around annoyingly and ask them if you can help them...with anything...really....I'll even give you unsolicited advice on an outfit that would look, like, SO good in. Totally.
Yeeeaaaah.
Anyway, now I'm at home and blah blah blah. I think my sister and I are going to go see Jarheads tonight. (Sorry honey. I love you!) Hoo. Rah. Baby.
christmas time
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment