Tuesday, November 08, 2005

One Whole Month!

So, today is our ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY! (Stop rolling your eyes, I won't do this every month!) Anyway, In honor of the Townleys first full month as a married couple, I am posting our first picture we ever took together. Wow. Have you ever seen a picture of you and someone you were dating and thought..."Why are they dating me?" THAT'S what I think when I look at this picture.



And, AND, I'm taking a beads class. I kinda suck now, but who cares how good the beads look- I get to play with a blow torch! (And no, there were no casualties). It may seem like I'm posting a lot of pictures lately. That's because I am.


I think this constitutes as another one of those pictures I was just talking about. But seriously though, I look pretty hot in safety goggles....

2 comments:

Laura said...

Who DOESN'T look hot in safety goggles? I mean seriously they are THE fashion accessory!

Awesome sounding class...do I now know what I'm getting for Christmas?

-LG

Team Rucker said...

Hmmm? I do believe I took that pic not too long before Lil Evan was conceived...hehe! You guys came over for dinner. Fun times. ANGIE