Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Cheetahs never win!

I see how it is. No one ever e-mails me... but post a picture of a hot, single guy up and all of a sudden my inbox is packed with girls requesting more information and closer pictures. (Names with-held to protect the predators). Saul, rest assured that when you come back from Africa you will never spend a Friday night alone unless you want to.
Moving on, Rob has befriended two cheetah cubs in Africa. (he's sending pictures soon) They are only 3 months old and their mom is dead. We're looking for a rescue foundation that will take them so they won't die. Customs is pretty difficult to get through though, and a lot of organizations want you to take care of that on your own time - which Rob doesn't have. Any thoughts or ideas anyone? I talked to the San Diego Zoo today and got a lead on a zoo in Africa that I'm going to contact, but other than that... I got nothin'.

If you can help me, I'll put in a good word for you with Saul.... :-)

Shameless Danielle....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flashback... Did anyone else ever watch that incredibly 80's movie "Cheetah"? That was one of the ones I watched over and over along with "The Never Ending Story" and "Flight of the Navigator." Ahhh.. the 80's. I'm so jealous that your husband has cheetahs. Sorry... I can offer no help for your cheetah dilemma. If I think of anything I'll let you know.

LT said...

Perhaps I will take them and train them to sit at each side of my throne until the time comes wherein I order them to ATTACK!

Kill, my pretties, KILL!

...Ahem.

And what's the lack of CU alumni love on my blog? I'm far too ugly to be THAT forgettable.

Masta Niall said...

Well, do I get the good word in with Saul? *wink*