Monday, August 22, 2005

The Happiest Day of your life...i.e. STRESS

Well, times are BUSY! Last weekend we blew off some steam with my sister, her roommate, and one of Rob's buddies and we went go-kart racing. I think it's a lot more fun to drive when you're allowed to hit people that irritate you on the road. ...especially when they're 7 years old. It was awesome though! Who knew a lawn mower engine could be so much fun.
This last week both of us had the flu...fun times. And we went to Poquoson to finalize more "wedding stuff". I never knew there was so much involved with choosing a cake. Everything is so INTENSE. The cake lady was surprised I didn't already have a diagram drawn up of what I wanted. (I want cake. The end). Who knows. We drove home through 5 hours of Hampton/Richmond/Washington traffic (un. real). And here I am, Monday morning, hooked up to an IV of coffee and praying that tonight I fall asleep at 7pm. Most importantly this weekend, we scheduled our honeymoon! I think the honeymoon is soley there for the purpose of recuperation after "The Big Day". sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And his was posted at
WH:EN A.M.????!!

Anonymous said...

My bad, Danielle...didn't realize there is (or appears to be) a 3-hour "difference" in your blog because....
this blogosphere sector is located somewhere on the West Coast? Or was it just an illusion -- guess I'll know for sure when I see the post time on this remark, eh?!