that I've been waiting FOREVER for (or so it seems)...
-- My baby girl. (I swear, she gets cuter every day).
-- To hug my husband at close range. *Note we're actually OUTSIDE! We haven't been out in MONTHS!
I swear, in my entire life I can't ever remember being THIS happy. It's awesome.
7 comments:
Congratulations, you have a beautiful little girl :-)
She is so tiny and so precious. And you two look fantastic! Doesn't your belly feel all jiggly? It's so much fun and it just keeps getting better! We're so happy for you three!!!
I can not relay in to words the joy I feel for the two of you for welcoming your baby girl into your world. It is the BEST time, enjoy! I can't wait to see you two and meet Anna! Angie
PS...Jaden says, "hurry up and eat some good yummy formula so you can grow and play with me!"
We are so happy for you--what a beautiful baby!
Aunt Diane and Doug
she is adorable! i am so glad she is here... you are definitely glowing ;~) maybe that's what happened... that 'pregnant glow' waited until after she got here to appear on you!
I haven't seen anything that cute since the Thomas/Goldwater debate of '61... and I wasn't even alive then.
Welcome to parenthood, guys.
hooray for happy times! how is everything going? you look GREAT, by the way :)
Post a Comment