Okay. So here's the super-fascinating update: Still Pregnant! (Are you shocked?)
I just got back from my doc appointment. My doctor was truly surprised to see that I had not gone into labor yet. (yes, yes...we all are.) SO. After another "exciting" (re: painful) exam (this would be me sparing you details -you're welcome) she has determined that if the NEXT 48 hours (har...har) do not produce a bouncing baby girl...or boy...or monkey...at this point I don't care anymore; then we have a 'social induction' date scheduled for Thursday morning at 7:30am. ((Social induction means that if we get there and there aren't enough rooms, we get bumped.)) They don't want us to go too far past the 41 week mark though (which is Friday) so I'm assuming sometime in the next 7 days we should finally have our baby girl!
christmas time
13 years ago
6 comments:
Girl.....just think what if you are "The girl that goes 10 months of being pregnant" look how much money you would make....Just kidding!! She will come!!
Just trying to make you laugh!
-Jessica Hansen
Danielle, Your little one is probably just waiting for Papa to finish his golf outing.......:)
Another person - just trying to make you laugh! Love Mom
Danielle - I was 3 weeks late and look how amazing I turned out! ;o)
Good luck - I hope she comes this week! My prayers are with you two (or three, I should say)!!!
Tara
I found you throught the CF page, but just wanted to encourage you...
My son was 2 weeks over and the 2nd followed suite, I feel your apin and will be praying for your sanity! :)Just think in a week or two you'll be thinking about how much easier it was when you were pregnant, they kind of take care of themselves in there...
sounds like it's time for a pedicure, manicure, pregnancy massage, the whole nine yards. if you have to be pregnant, might as well milk it for all it's worth.
*groaning with impatience for you*
i was in your shoes just 3 weeks ago! that rockstar might need a mild beating after birth for making you wait so long. i mean, she's just being stubborn ;)
Post a Comment