Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Little Something For the Fellas....

Apparently I'm all about the links this week. I would like to note that Rob actually found this and sent it to me this morning. Along with a reminder that he did fold all the socks this weekend.

Check This Out.

(Ladies, I'd make sure a copy of this found it's way on to my fridge...I'm just sayin') :-)

4 comments:

Snugglemonkey said...

Dear Sassy Lassy,

We love you dearly so deliver us "Rock Star" and let's get this party started. Because, "that's how we roll".

The Townleys said...

Okay. Who is Snugglemonkey? And seriously...I'm pulling out every trick I know to get to Rockstar's birthday as soon as possible.

Karen said...

Well, they say if you heed the title of this article...it'll happen. There could be worse things, right? LOL

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Caleb doesn't believe it! =0)