Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A little sarcasm never hurt anyone

I got this link in an email today... normally stuff like this makes me roll my eyes. Cute pictures of bunnies being friends and whatever. But this one made me laugh.
Click Here to check it out. You can also ignore it, I'll never know. But we all know that eventually you'll be bored one day and it will be staring you down screaming "Click on me! Click on me!" So you might as well save yourself the trouble. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey danielle. I read Gretchen's blog who had Gina's link on it who had your link on it so I went on a little crumb trail finding out all kinds of cool stuff. Congrats on almost having a baby but not quite thing. If she's this stubborn about not wanting to come out now just imagine when she actually gets here:) As for me, I'm in Texas right now gearing up for deployment and ready to go! Virginia.
Apparently I'm gonna have to publish anonymous cause I don't meet the other criteria:)

Demetri and Sarah said...

HY-STERICAL! and yet so true at the same time!